Providence Health & Services Learning and Development Consultant & Solutions Architect - Caregiver Development in Torrance, California
Providence is calling a Principal Consultant in Caregiver Development – to Providence St. Joseph Health. This position can sit in WA, OR, MT, or CA.
We are seeking an expert learning and development consultant and solutions architect to design innovative solutions for our entire employee/caregiver population at Providence St. Joseph Health. The Principal Consultant will partner with internal stakeholders to design, deliver and adopt strategic initiatives to positively impact employees/caregivers in the areas of overall learning, career development, onboarding, and performance. Join an innovative learning team focused on bringing the future of learning to our frontline employees/caregivers!
We are seeking a Principal Consultant to provide expert level consultation in the design of innovative solutions in learning and development for the entire organization. The Principal Consultant acts as both a solutions architect and designer taking stakeholder inputs to drive solutions that support the overall vision and strategic goals of Providence St Joseph Health (PSJH) and the Caregiver Development Center of Excellence. This individual will specialize in driving strategic solutions for all PSJH caregivers through successful design, development, and implementation, operating as a project lead, change manager, and learning expert.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
• Provides expert level strategic consulting capabilities across initiative lifecycle (e.g., assessing business strategy/challenge; scoping supporting initiatives; architecting/designing, implementing and evaluating impact of initiative).
• Acts as the solutions architect for a variety of learning and development experiences for multiple modalities across the caregiver learning journey.
• Proactively addresses and responds to needs by bringing key stakeholders together to identify caregiver development gaps and gain consensus on and approval of appropriate interventions.
• Conducts assessment of organizational caregiver development needs.
• Contributes to Caregiver Development Center of Excellence strategy. Use the strategy as the driving force to advise, architect, and implement solutions. Evaluate the effectiveness of those solutions to ensure the organization is achieving the desired outcomes.
• Architects and leads program evaluation strategy to measure the effectiveness in achieving the program objectives, and work with program management to ensure lessons learned are incorporated into iterative designs and future programs.
• Manages projects from start to finish while attending to change management and stakeholder engagement to achieve intended outcomes.
• Builds strong partnerships with other centers of excellence and functions across the organization to ensure organizational alignment and integration.
Required qualifications for this position include:
Bachelor’s Degree Organization Development, Industrial Psychology, Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent educ/experience
8 Years practitioner with demonstrated ability to add value to strategic objectives of an organization using a variety of talent management and learning & development methodologies
5 years Demonstrated expertise in a broad range of talent development methods, and in the design, implementation, and execution of development solutions across a variety of functions.
5 Years’ Experience with all aspects of talent including Performance Management, Strategic Workforce development, Talent scorecard/succession, Accelerated Development and Learning
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Master’s Degree Business, Organizational Psychology
About the department you will serve.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: HR Generalist
Other Location(s): Washington-Spokane, California-Burbank, Washington-Olympia, Washington-Seattle, California-Anaheim, California-Eureka, California-Torrance, Montana-Missoula, Oregon-Portland, Washington-Everett
Req ID: 234199